NATURAL PATCH WITH
THE LONGEST WARMING EFFECT!
The natural heating patch
The HerbaChaud® the natural heating patch is a physically functioning pain-relieving plaster, for the improvement of the general physical and psychological wellbeing. It can have a soothing and relaxing effect on the body, relieve pain, work anti-inflammatory and much more.
How is the HerbaChaud® the natural heating patch different from rival products? An unbeatable combination: “Heat“ in the most modern form & ancient traditional knowledge of Chinese medicine! For a long-lasting, continuous warming effect.
- Skin-friendly and consisting of 100% natural and herbal active ingredients!
- Self-heating and with long-lasting heat effect: 12 to 16 hours!
- Easy to use and no movement constraints due to the adhesive plaster technique.
"No side effects, even during long courses of treatment", for further details, please refer to the following current newspaper articles:
HerbaChaud® the natural heating patch have the following positive effects:
- Pain relieving
- Relaxing and revitalizing
A medical device on 100% natural and herbal basis..
The main effect is created by the generation of heat. The heat is created by the oxidation of iron in the air and is directed in such a way that a constant and pleasant heat emission occurs for a duration of 12 to 16 hours.
A black layer of a carbon-iron mixture, coated with the most essential minerals for the human organism, functions as cover close to the body. This carbon-iron mixture is known in China by the name of TDP.
The core of the HerbaChaud® Thermal Plaster consists of an ancient traditional Chinese medicinal herb mixture, which is wrapped in a small bag of orange tree bark.
HerbaChaud® the natural heat patch have a comforting and relaxing effect.
The power of heat, supported by the natural minerals and a herbal mixture that is thousands of years old, can have a pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory effect in cases of:
- Arthritic pain
- Lumbago and lower back pain
- Whiplash injuries
- Tensions and sprains
- Strains and sprains
- Muscle soreness (DOMS)
- Menstrual cramps
HerbaChaud® the natural heat patch consist of an ancient traditional mixture of herbs for the improvement of the general physical and psychological wellbeing. The plaster has a soothing effect on the body, relaxes and calms it. The pleasant warmth, which lasts for more than 12 hours, helps the energy (chin. “Qi“) to flow unimpeded once again and restores the equilibrium (chin. “Ying Yang“) that had been brought off balance. HerbaChaud® consists of 100% natural, herbal elements. For this reason, there are no side effects when using HerbaChaud® the natural heat patch, even if they are applied continuously for a long time.
Heat therapy has long-since been a proven and natural method for treating tensions as well as muscle and joint ailments.
The heat, which is released through a reaction with oxygen upon opening, in combination with a medicinal herb and mineral mixture, assists the regenerative effect. The healing effect of these minerals was discovered 30 years ago and proven by a team of Chinese researchers. The therapeutic use of the minerals was thereby developed in complex scientific researches and in HerbaChaud® it finds its easiest application.
Locally applied heat leads to direct pain relief via the competition of heat stimuli with the pain stimuli when entering the spinal marrow (so-called “Gate-Control“-theory of pain inhibition). As a result of this competition, fewer pain-stimuli are available for forwarding to the brain and processing of signals in the bone marrow (trigger of the reflex-like muscle strain). Moreover, locally applied heat increases the blood circulation in the tissue. The increased flow of blood aids in better „flushing out“ of the pain-causing inflammatory mediators. Furthermore, in this way more oxygen and nutrients are brought in, which help in restoring the healthy normal state of the tissue.
Typical temperature-progress-curves of various plasters.
Axes: Vertical = Degrees Celsius / Horizontal = Timing in minutes
3000 years of experience with the healing powers of nature HerbaChaud® combines them.
Even Hippokrates discovered already: "Who cannot be cured with heat, is beyond help.". The ancient Romans liked to relax in a hot bath and visited rooms at different temperatures in their bath houses in an exactly predetermined order. If they had back ailments, they would place hot mud packs on the paining area and thus used the soil’s heat retaining properties. Hot-water bottles, spelt bags or red light have been alleviating muscle and joint ailments for many years.
The HerbaChaud® the natural heat patch consist of an ancient traditional Chinese herb and mineral mixture, which develops its healing effect in combination with the thermal radiation. During the past 3000 years, the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has undergone many reforms and developments and is being employed very successfully all over the world until today. However, the underlying principle always remained the same: The balance of power of the opposing forces “Yin and Yang“ needs to be equable and the “Qi“ (energy) needs to flow through the body harmoniously on defined courses, the so-called meridians. If this force of life grinds to halt, does not flow in the correct way, or the balance of Yin and Yang is disturbed, illnesses can occur.
Thereby, TCM is based on an understanding of illness, which is founded on looking at the body in its entirety and thus greatly differs from the scientific, selectively oriented western medicine.
The cure with natural herbs was briefly forgotten in the wake of the arising of chemical-synthetic medicines in the Western world, apart from a few exceptions. However, the frequent side effects of synthetic medicines led to a contemplation of “back to the roots“ in the true sense of the word in a large percentage of the population. After decades, in which they had fallen into oblivion, the natural healing methods have now found their proper place in the general public. In form of the HerbaChaud® the natural heat patch, a product was developed, which elegantly combines the ancient traditions (heat therapy, supported by medicinal herbs) with the modern age (self-adhesive pad, practical, dynamic).
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- THIS PRODUCT IS ACTIVATED THROUGH CONTACT WITH AIR. ONLY OPEN BEFORE IMMEDIATE USE.
- HerbaChaud® is applied directly to the skin and can be worn under the clothes.
- Stick the plaster onto the affected area. Only apply it to clean and dry skin.
- Rip open plastic packaging and loosen plaster by shaking. To ensure an optimal oxygen supply, leave the plaster for 5 minutes so that it can heat up properly. Then remove the protective film and apply the plaster to the affected area adhesive side down.
- For sensitive or aged skin, apply the adhesive side of the plaster onto the inside of your base layer of clothing.
- For joints, use medical tape to keep the plaster in place. Do not bandage over the plaster.
- The plaster will heat up after 5 minutes and stay warm for up to 12 hours. So that the plaster can produce heat, oxygen must be able to penetrate through the back of the plaster. Therefore, please do not cover the back of the plaster; for example do not wear clothes that are too tight.
- For single use only
- To remove the heat patch, remove the patch slowly.
- Hazard warnings
- For external use only. Do not swallow, as the substances may be harmful to your health. If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately.
- Do not heat in the microwave or try to re-heat the plaster as the plaster may catch fire.
- All heat plasters can cause skin irritations, burns, or blisters Do not use on damaged skin, bruises, or on swellings. Do not use on open wounds, near mucous membranes, the eyes, or the hollow of the knee.
- Check your skin regularly for signs of irritation or burning. REMOVE THE PRODUCT IMMEDIATELY if you experience skin irritation or if the plaster becomes uncomfortably hot.
- Not for use in combination with other skin medications, heat sources, or heat lotions / ointments.
- If the contents come into contact with your skin or eyes, flush with water immediately and seek medical attention. Do not apply to the same spot for longer than 12 hours within a 24-hour period. If your symptoms do not significantly improve within three weeks, consult your doctor.
- Avoid prolonged, excessive pressure against the plaster. Do not use after drinking alcohol or taking medication. Discard after use with normal household waste. Do not cut, massage in, fold, or wet plaster. Do not use if the plaster is damaged or torn.
- Suggested application area
- Do not use on children (under 12 years old) or people who cannot remove the plaster themselves. If you suffer from diabetes, are pregnant, have weak circulation, nerve damage, skin disease, or an allergy to sticky plaster, consult your doctor before use. If you are 55 years or older, the risk of burns increases.
- Storage Note
- Keep out of reach of children and pets. Plaster contains iron.
In more than 80% of patients treated we achieved a significant improvement of the state of health after applying HerbaChaud® for just a few days.
Opinion poll with experts (225 doctors/ therapists):
References from experts
HerbaChaud® is more effective than conventional thermal plasters, which are produced on a chemical basis. The warming and relaxing effect lasts much longer – until now we achieved a positive effect in 100% of cases.
Brigitte Beck, Health Clinic, Liebisdorf
We use HerbaChaud® as a supplement to acupuncture in the course of TCM and achieved an excellent effect in 90% of cases of shoulder, neck and back pain.
Dr.med. Sabine Kappler, St. Niklaus
Due to the long-lasting thermal effect with HerbaChaud® we achieve a significant improvement in the case of muscle and lower back pain (lumbago).
Maria Merdetti, Natural Medicine NVS, Phytorama, Bern
Apart from the easy application HerbaChaud® stands out particularly due to its heat generation, which is especially effective in cases of chronic back and knee pain.
Hansjurg Wirz, Cardiofit AG, Solothurn
In the case of muscular dysbalance and rheumatic pain with HerbaChaud® we achieve the greatest success.
J.Erdin, Clinic for Chinese Medicine, Ziegelbrucke
Most patients have felt a significant improvement after using HerbaChaud® fo justt one day. It is especially effective in cases of sciatic, back and knee joint pains – and does not have any side effects.
Marilena Martinoni, Terapie Complementari, Minusio
We use HerbaChaud® to great success especially in cases of muscle pain. Due to the easy application and the absence of side effects it is definitely suitable for self-application, as well.
Christian Ackermann, Physiotherapy Bodenweid, Bern
HerbaChaud® stands out due to the long-lasting heat, which supports the revitalization of the tissue. We achieve the best results in different kinds of back ailments.
Arianne Bar, Natural Healing Clinic , Wolfhalden
The warming herbal effect of HerbaChaud® ensures quick regeneration in cases of contusions, sprains and bruises, as well as relief of chronic ailments.
Ursula Gossweiler, Wallisellen
HerbaChaud® is a natural product that is tolerated well on the skin. From my experience it achieves a positive effect in 90% of cases of back pain and tension. It is good value for money.
Christina Semenza, TCM-Clinic, Zurich
I suffer from an allergy (mixed allergy) and face problems with many creams and medication. When using HerbaChaud ® the usual irritating allergic reaction do not appear.
Margrit Wegmuller, Munsingen
I know these thermal plasters from the pharmacy. After applying HerbaChaud® I was able to completely cure my shoulder pains.
Paul Burch, Uri
Pleasant long-lasting heat with no side effects. I have been using HerbaChaud® for several years now to treat my neck pains and tensions. I would recommend it to everyone who spends the whole day in the office, too.
Beatrice Steiner, Schaffhausen